This data logger measures and stores up to 16,382 temperature readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 98, 2000, XP and Vista (32-bit). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which will last for at least 1 year. Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by a flashing red, green and orange LEDs. The data logger is protected against moisture to IP 67 standard when the protective cap is fitted.
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) Measurement Range
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- 2 User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds
- Bright Red, Green and Orange LED Indication
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery
- IP 67 Protection